Day 3

Day 3

Where do I start?
Fair warning. There's a bit of profanity and threats of homicide. Proceed with caution today.

Last night, after my blog post, I worked out.
Why?
OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WHY?!
It was a simple sit down bike in the basement. Low impact, 15 mins, 4 miles, nothing major.
OMG it hurts so bad.
Lifted some 5-pound dumbbells while I biked.
OMG WHY?!?!

Yeah, it was horrible.

Was in pain, got no sleep because of it, and was wide awake at 5AM.

Heading to bed now so I'll keep it quick.

Breakfast-
Starbucks 7G each.
Yes, it is our habit.
I made two egg omelettes for us; ham, eggs, sour cream, swiss, and mushrooms. Finished with a little smoked sea salt and pepper for Pher.
They were under 4G each.

Lunch-
Leftover chicken breast with broccoli - under 3G each

Dinner-
I lost my shit, was too hungry, wildfires in the air have turned the air to shit and it's caused horrible headaches all day.
Googled Keto Fast Food Guide, which was disappointing and what I expected.
"Remove bread, get it as a salad instead."

Fuck that.
I HATE SALAD!
I wanted meat.
Arby's
We have the meat!

I ate the meat out of two regular roast beef sandwiches while the Angry Midget sat across from me with wide eyes and mouth hanging open. (2G for me, 1G each sandwich)
Yeah, i was fucking hungry!
It was too hot to cook. I was too hungry to wait.
Maybe tomorrow.

Of course, the Angry Midget refused to lose the bread/bun and ate it in front of me.
I wanted to kill him.
I envisioned killing him.
Oh how i wanted to kill him.
I might still....
The night is young.

Either way, with two string cheeses and 6G of beef jerky, I'm under 30G today.
Fuck whatever the Midget is at.
He's annoying me with his cheating and losing 5 lbs in three days.

FUCK YOU!

This is my rough day, I suppose, but at least it's over.


Comments

  1. I have a ton of bunless burgers or grilled chicken! Thanks for reminding me about Arbys!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts