Day 2

Day 2-

So far so good.
Just wrapped day 2, enjoying some calorie free, sugar free tea, and low carb beef jerky as a evening treat.

What have I learn on day 2?

Everyone that's never heard of the Keto Diet has an opinion on how I should be doing the Keto Diet.
You've seen my resting bitch face,
here is my eating bitch face!

Uh huh.

I admit it. I'm not an expert, but at least I've done research on it and have asked questions from those that have had success and those that epically failed at it.

Why someone that has never heard of something would have the balls to tell me how to do it properly blows my mind.
It's beyond annoying!
It reminded me when I was pregnant and everyone that had a vagina and have been in one suddenly has an opinion and knew what was best for my pregnancy, my child, and after they pop care. Amusingly enough, I threatened to stab an old lady for trying to touch my stomach when I was pregnant with Tynan. The Sheriff didn't find it nearly as amusing as the cashier at the Podunk grocery store did that watched the whole incident.

Anyway, day 2 wasn't too bad. Working the day job helped to keep me from eating or craving things I shouldn't, I suppose.

Breakfast was much the same as yesterday.

Angry Midget -
Coffee 7G (they made them not to order so it has an extra G each)
Jimmy Dean Just Add Egg Cup (1 egg, little potato, bacon, and cheddar) 2G

Me -
Coffee 8G (they made them not to order so it has an extra G)
Jimmy Dean Just Add Egg Cup (2 egg, little potato, bacon, and cheddar) 2G

Lunch-

Angry Midget - 

Related imageP3 Portable Protein Pack : ham, cashew, and cheddar.  1G

These things are pretty damn cool. 1 Gram of sugar is all, helps with the munchies, 12 Grams of PROTEIN, and quick and easy.
Cheap at the grocery store as well, we got them for $.99 each! 







Dani-

I had some carving board sliced turkey breast that was leftover from Saturday's dinner (I wanted to have stuffing one last time). No sugar, 15 Grams of protein, low sodium.


Dinner (which was super fucking disappointing)

Stuffed meatballs in a red sauce that was solely to keep them from burning to the bottom of the crockpot.
I followed a recipe that called for hamburger, cheese to stuff them with, parmesan, garlic, salt and pepper to taste, and eggs as a binder. 3 Grams is all, which is amazing I suppose, but somehow the fucking cheese disappeared from the center of the meatballs! How?!?!?!
The cheese wasn't in the crockpot.
It wasn't in the meat.
It was mysteriously gone! (thus they were dry as fuck)

Angry Midget said, and I quote:

Thanks, Asshole.

Snack was beef jerky and tea, totalling 6G between us (we shared a bag like all married couples fighting over beef jerky does).

Total for today (Goal is to be under 30G)

Angry Midget - 16G 
Dani  - 16G


Hopefully Day 3 Dinner isn't as dry and leaves me with a sense of pride that I nailed that bitch!
Most likely it'll be a questionable failure since it's stuffed chicken, but we shall see.




Comments

  1. Sounds like you did really well! You didn't kill anyone in the real world so that is a plus. Your books most likely have a bloodbath somewhere in yesterday's writing. lol. :-) but all in all not too shabby. I'll need to look into those protein packs. Thanks for sharing them! They look just the thing to help out with my attempt at a LCHF diet. (not the same as the Atkins but very similar) I'm trying to get back on the LCHF bandwagon as my current GI Dr. gave me a new diet and I already have a diet to follow from my regular Dr. for gout.. LCHF (Low Carb High Fat) is the only diet that matches the two different diets i got from my Dr.'s Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts